Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Saint Anthony and such

Oh Tejas...how I will miss your lovely tex-mex. I will not, however, miss your blazing heat and overwhelming population of overly tanned leprechauns. Or the traffic. I did love the way the trees all looked like they were fighting their way towards the sky for any drop of moister they could grab. I loved the gnarled branches with so much attitude and grit...you could almost feel the hostile stubborn glares rolling off of those cranky trees screaming "FUCK YOU, we aren't going ANYWHERE" and we are alive. (aren't we) All of us. I loved the visit but couldn't wait to get home to my home.

My Eden is teething something fierce. She has 2.5 teeth now. She is about to start walking, and her favorite response to no is "Ohhhh," (grin) keep fucking with whatever it was that started the chain of said events. I am like slap silly stupid in love with her. How in the world are you supposed to discipline a kid that ohhhhs your noooos and the flashes a little dimpled grin. It's just too much.

Randy and I already put in our wish list for when we leave here, and we put for CONUS: Fort Lewis, WA- Fort Carson, CO- Fort Leonardwood, MO- and OCONUS: Hawaii, Alaska, and Germany. I'm rooting for Ft Lewis and Germany. Time will tell I suppose.

Mandy, you should call me tomorrow. I miss you. and I need to talk to my Michigan UND biotch. Yeah I said it. I heart your face. <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh man...I don't miss Texas...
    Did you at least have a good time?

    Eden is such a little charmer! She needs to meet her Aunt Mandy!!

    I will try to give you a call either today or tomorrow. We need to catch up! My mother is visiting right now and has been dragging me hither and dither, but as soon as I have a free moment I will definitely give you a call. Love you!

    ReplyDelete